Without financial contributions it would not be possible to implement a Danube Cultural Conference on the scale we have been doing for many years now. Against this background, it is particularly important for us to present the institutions that make this important work possible in the first place. We would like to take this opportunity to thank our partners for their commitment, which cannot be taken for granted.
For the Culture Conference this applies in particular to
- the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts Baden-Württemberg
- Office of the Provincial Government of Lower Austria, Department of Art and Culture - Foreign Culture
- The Danube Countries Working Group (ARGE / Arbeitsgemeinschaft Donauländer)
- The Danube Office Ulm / Neu-Ulm (Donaubüro Ulm / Neu-Ulm)
- The Cultural Officer for the Danube Region at the Danube Swabian Central Museum in Ulm (Kulturreferentin für den Donauraum am Donauschwäbischen Zentralmuseum in Ulm)
For the logos please follow the link